A rejuvenating bath can serve a myriad of purposes. From being a stress buster to giving a dose of freshness in the sultry heat, it can also make you look younger. Did you know that you can also turn your everyday bath into a healing process by adding a few magical ingredients? In addition to buying the best bath and shower gel onlinelike Bryan & Candy’s divine Lavender VanillaorBlack Currant French Vanilla, there are so many other things you can do.
- Ginger Bath – A ginger bath will make you sweat and hence hydrated. It is great for relieving cold, congestion, and soothing sore muscles. Just add a tablespoon of freshly chopped ginger.
- Milk – Did you know Cleopatra was believed to take bath in the milk of 700 donkeys daily? Bathing in milk removes dead skin cells, soothes sunburn, and has an anti-aging effect. Just a cup of milk is enough for a bucket full.
- Pamper Yourself With A Spa Kit – Give your body a nice surprise with Bryan & Candy’s Bath Spa Kit. Bathrooms are a great place to pause, reflect, and spend time with yourself. Use this time to give yourself a nice bath and shower gel wash from the same kit. Moisturize your hands with the soothing hand & body lotion present in it. The kit also contains sugar scrub and body polish that you can use for exfoliation whenever you find the time.
- Massage With Oil – If you’re fond of treating your body, simply give yourself a lavender, clove, or some other oil massage. Add this to your weekend shower routine. Gently massage your forehead, nasal area, and then neck and upper back.
- Oatmeal – To soften and soothe dry and itchy skin, add an oatmeal-filled muslin cloth parcel to running water. However, make sure you don’t add the oats directly to the water, otherwise, you’ll be bathing with porridge instead of water.
- Honey – Honey being a natural antioxidant will detox your body. It’ll deep cleanse pores and intensely moisturize your skin. One cup is enough in the running water.
- Baking Soda – A baking soda will calm, relieve, and soothe irritated skin. All the more, it neutralizes skin acidity and restores pH balance. Just add 4-5 tablespoons to your bath.
- Epsom Salt – It removes a splinter and helps calm the skin and softens the splinter for easy removal. Add half a cup to running water and enjoy its many benefits. It will soothe aches, pains, sore muscles, and reduce inflammation.
- Green Tea – Green Tea can cleanse, detox, and calm with anti-aging properties. Just add 5-10 green tea bags to running water. Also, don’t add it in too hot water, it takes away the moisture from your skin. When the water is slightly brown, it’s ready.
- Lemon – Lemon is excellent for your nails and reducing age spots. All the more, it rejuvenates tired skin and tightens pores to make your skin glow. Add 5-6 lemons worth of juice to your water and have a refreshing day.
- Olive Oil – A very healthy option that strengthens your immune system and is an excellent source of vitamin K and E. All the more, it maintains skin’s collagen for anti-aging effect and softens skin.
Leave All Your Stress And Worries Aside – Last but not least, pay attention to your beautiful thoughts. Forget about work and stress-filled situations. True relaxation is possible only if you’re calm and positive. Remember, the best bath not only soothes you or relaxes you but also improves your health.