PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, USING WWW.BRYANANDCANDY.COM OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, MOBILE VERSION OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION (THE TOGETHER “WEBSITE”) OR AVAILING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OF HONASA CONSUMER PRIVATE LIMITED ( HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “COMPANY” OR “US” OR “WE”) YOU INCLUDING THE PERSONS WHO BROWSES OR THE PERSONS WHO ORDERS THE PRODUCT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE T&C MENTIONED HEREUNDER.
Only persons who can enter into legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can use the Website and/or transact on the Website. Any minor who wishes to use or access the Website is required to conduct such transaction through their legal guardian or parents. If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access and use the Website to conduct the transactions on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise the T&C at any time by uploading a revised or amended T&C on the Website with or without prior notice. The amended T&C will be effective immediately after it is uploaded on this Website. Your access or use of the Website following any such changes constitutes your acceptance to follow and You shall be bound by these T&C, as amended. The version of the T&C that will apply to your order will be those uploaded on the Website at the time you use or access or place your order. For this reason, we encourage you to review these T&C each time you access and place your order. This T&C does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with the Company for other products or services. If you do not agree to this T&C (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this T&C, please press CTRL + P.
You may only access the Website for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Website.
Terms of Offer: The Website offers for sale certain products (“Products”). The Products shall include trial products and the products offered free of cost. By placing an order for the Products through the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C. The Products described on the Website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples thereof, you receive from us unless agreed otherwise. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any Products to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our T&C.
The Company may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any of the Products at any time, without any notice or liability. You acknowledge that the price payable in connection with the Product or any service, may be subject to change, without notice or liability.
While describing our Products on our Website, we endeavour to be as accurate as possible. To the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the Product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the Product or services. Please note that the Product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual Product.
Customer Solicitation: By accessing the Website or placing an order or sending any information, you are communicating with the Company electronically and you agree to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages) from the Company periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication.
Proprietary Rights: All the brand names owned and licensed to the Company are exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by laws of India, including laws governing all applicable forms of intellectual property. The Company has the proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You shall not copy, reproduce, modify, duplicate, re-publish, re-sell or re-distribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by the Company in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever. The Company also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including without limitation calls to action, text placement, images, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on the Website, including its looks and feel. No trademark is granted in connection with the Products or the materials contained on the Website. The access to the Website does not authorize anyone to use any trademarks in any manner. The trademarks displayed on the Website whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of the Company.
Tax: If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes in relation to such purchase.
Your Account: You may create and hold one user account (“Account”) only. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature. Each Account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, traded, combined, or otherwise shared with any other person.
If you are accessing, browsing and using the Website on someone else’s behalf; you represent that you have the authority to bind that person to all the T&C herein. In the event that the person refuses to be bound as the principal to the T&C, you agree to accept liability for any harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your Account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your Account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to the Company.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links: In addition to making the Products available, the Website also offers information and marketing materials. The Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites about nutritional and dietary supplements. The Company does not always create such information and the content published on the Website; instead, the information and content are often gathered from other sources. The Company does not endorse any such information or content and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the same. The Company is not responsible or liable for the information or the content or any damage or loss that may result from your access to or reliance on such information or content. To the extent that the Company does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India. Any unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal and non-commercial use.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can write to us at << email@example.com>>.
Use of Website: The Company is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of the Website by anyone. You will not use the Website for any illegal purposes. You will (a) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (b) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (c) not resell material on the Website, (d) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (e) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website, (f) not to do or attempt to do any action which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, trolling, propaganda or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
License: By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your personal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from the Company or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Site Security: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence.
Payment Method: The Payments for the Products available on the Website may be made in the following ways:
Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI AND Cash on Delivery.
Pricing and Availability: The Prices and availability of the Products, offers and services provided or offered on the Website are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the Company. The prices displayed at the Website are inclusive of goods and sales tax (“GST”), but do not include a delivery charge. For all orders under INR 600 (Indian Rupees Six Hundered), delivery charge of INR 70 (Indian Rupees Fifty only) shall be levied.
Delivery: For order containing multiple Products, delivery may be made in multiple shipments. Delivery usually takes 3-7 business days from the date of order placement. Upon placement of the order, the estimated shipping and delivery timelines shall be available on order details page. The estimated delivery times are indicative, hence there may be some unforeseeable delays, which are beyond our control. In the event, the Company is unable to deliver the Product within the estimated delivery date due to any reason, you will be notified by an e-mail the reason for such delay. You will have the right either to cancel the ordered Product or wait for the Product to be delivered. Please note that your order will be cancelled due to: (i) unavailability of the Product ordered; or (ii) at your instructions, in the event of failure to deliver the Product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to pay for any damage or loss either direct or indirect owing to such cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
Tracking Facility: Upon dispatch of the Product, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company. Orders may also be tracked, by clicking the ‘Your orders’ option on you My Accounts page. The order status can be tracked after 24 hours from the time of dispatch.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of the Website and/or Products are at your sole risk. The Website and the Products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Products or Website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content or Products.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Products or that defects in the Products will be corrected; and
- regarding any Products purchased or obtained through the Website.
The inclusion of any Products or offers on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that the Products or offers will be available at any time.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company takes no liability or exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the Website content and Products and/or for any breach of this T&C. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss in connection with this T&C or the Products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Website content or Products or allied services; (b) the cost of procuring substitute the Products or content; (c) any Products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Website; or (d) any lost profits you allege, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company nor our affiliates, partners, or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of third party website links on the Website; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of the Company. We make no representations or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this T&C.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of: (a) this T&C or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this T&C; (b) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (c) the Products or your use of the Products (including trial products); (d) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (e) your violation of any provision of this T&C; or (f) any information or data you supplied to the Company. When the Company is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, the Company may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify the Company; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by the Company to be a material breach of this T&C. The Company will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of the Company choice at its expense. The Company will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend the Company against any claim, but you must receive the Company prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this T&C or your use of the Website or the Products.
Force Majeure: The Company will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott, any acts of nature labour disputes, floods, lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, pandemic or epidemic, inducement of any virus, Trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the Website, utility or communication failures, revolution, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause beyond our reasonable control. Further if Force Majeure event takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these T&C our obligations under these T&C shall be suspended for the duration of Force Majeure event..
Cessation of Operation: The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement: This T&C comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver: The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this T&C will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this T&C is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in such provision, and the other provisions of this T&C remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This T&C shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India and will be governed by the laws of the state of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor the Company will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this T&C, to recover damages for breach of or default of this T&C, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this T&C, other than in courts located in State of Delhi. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this T&C.
Waiver of Class Action Rights: By accepting the T&C, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device, any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this T&C must be asserted individually.
Termination: The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms of this T&C. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and the Company may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, the Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent the unauthorized access of the Website. This T&C will survive indefinitely, unless and until the Company chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to You, to terminate it.
Domestic Use: The Company makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. The users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this T&C to anyone. The Company may assign its rights and obligations under this T&C in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
By using this Website or ordering Products from this Website, you agree to be bound by this T&C.
Survival. If any provision or provisions of these T&C shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Terms for Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including GST and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. The Bryan & Candy shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. 2 different offers cannot be clubbed unless mentioned on the site.
6. The Bryan & Candy reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Bryan & Candy NewYork, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ +919820326161
8. While participating in any Bryan & Candy contest you hereby agree to release and hold Bryan & Candy (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Bryan & Candy reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Bryan & Candy vouchers. Bryan & Candy will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
Terms & Conditions for Buy 1 Get 1 Free: (Currently this offer is not available)
- Customer Must add 2 products (or Multiple of them) to the cart to get one of them for free.
- Product with lower price amongst the 2 products will be given for free.
- Add products in even quantity to avail the Offer.
- Offer available from 11-13 March 2022. Limited time offer
- Offer not Valid on Body mist, Body Mist Combo & Candles
Terms & Conditions for Extra 10% off on Cart value 2999rs. & above: (Currently this offer is not available)
- Customer will get extra 10% discount on overall cart value of 2999 & above.
- Customer will get benefit of prepaid offer along with this offer as well.
- For limited time period only.
- Refer Terms & Conditions for Free candle above 1199/- section for other rules applicable for the purchase on the website.
Terms & Conditions for Free Candle above 1199/- (Currently this offer is not available)
- Customer will get 1 free candle on cart value of 1199 & above.
- Final value should be above 1199rs. after application of any discount code/Discount, else ‘free candle offer’ is not applicable
- If you are using prepaid payment mode which offers 5% additional discount on cart value and if the cart value after prepaid discount reduces cart value below 1199rs., you are not eligible for free candle
4. Due to technical issues, typographical information received from our suppliers and service providers, prices of the products shown on the Site may vary during the order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order so that we may provide a remedy for the same.
5. Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of BRYAN & CANDY.
6. All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
7. Bryan & Candy reserves the right to extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
8. Bryan & Candy reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and Bryan & Candy’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
9. In case of any further query regarding the sale/offers, please call at +91 9820326161 or email to customer care at email@example.com
Contact Us: Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding the Products or the Website.
Customer Service Desk:
Phone Number/Whatsapp: +91 9820326161
Contact Days: Monday-Saturday (From 9:30 Am to 6:30 pm)