Grooming is the second best thing next to hygiene. The term personal grooming refers to indulging in activities that help a person stay clean. These activities enhance the look of your hair, face, body and skin to make it radiant and nice on the overall.
Each one of us are quite aware of how over the years women have been practicing personal grooming in several different ways to be certain about their complete body care – from head to toe. However, the practice that was quite religiously followed by our elders is now rubbing off due to the workaholic lifestyle we are living in. This is the reason why educating the young generation about personal grooming has once again become a necessity.
While for personal grooming was more often a kitchen made remedy in earlier days, getting those recipes now and going for a DIY isn’t possible everyday. Life is so, so busy now and so the best women’s grooming brands are making sure you get them delivered at your doorstep without too much research or hassle.
How do you Groom a Woman?
The skin that a woman has is delicate and soft just like her. Hence, it is easily prone to damage from free radicals and the effects of unhealthy surroundings we live in. So you groom a woman using various methods available today to bring her the baby soft skin texture. Here’s how –
- For complete skin cleansing, start your day with ultimate cleansing while you take a bath. A shower gel is a wise choice to go with. All you have to do is take a few drops of shower gels in a loofah and gently rub over your body to cleanse and introduce it to nourishing oils. You can get a complete range of shower products easily online.
- You can also rub a body scrub and face scrub before or after you take a shower to exfoliate the dead skin cells over your body skin. You can purchase face and body scrub individually or get an entire personal grooming kit for women of your favourite brand.
- Follow skin moisturization, post a scrub. Its super hydrating effect adds lustre to the skin. As moisturizers are available in wide types today like gel, liquid, lotions, body butters and many others, you must evaluate the type of skin you have. This will help you purchase the right one.
- Other tips include using a face mask occasionally to beat the tanning, dullness
- For complete hair cleansing, utilise a clarifying shampoo (once a while) or activated charcoal shampoo (regularly). If not the two, use a suitable hair cleanser.
- Rinse your hair with green tea concoction to detox the scalp and hair. It is a great step towards personal grooming.
- Personal care is incomplete without wearing the best women’s body spray fragrance. This cherry on the cake product is much-needed to keep your mood uplifted, setting you free from sweat and bad body odour, and basically helps you smell fresh longer.
Best Grooming Tips
Enlisted below are a few of the best grooming tips that you should keep in mind when you are busy grooming yourself –
- Keep your hands; especially your nails clean before you practice the above steps
- Switch to natural and chemical free body care products for women that are free from SLES, Parabens and other hazardous toxins.
- Save money and buy a bath spa kit for women instead of expensive spas available at the salon.
- Brush your hair before oil or mask application and also before going to bed, before a hair wash.
- Utilise sugar scrub rather than epsom salt bath or scrubs.
- Do not apply a body scrub and a body moisturizer on your face.
- Dip a cotton pad in rose water and apply it over your eyes everyday to keep it calm.
- Take a hot water bath but wash your face with cold water.
- Avoid brushing your hair when they are wet.
- Always buy body care products and hair care products that suit your skin & scalp type.